The AFF, renewed and more mature than ever, celebrated its 5-year presence with hugs and smiles in Deree - The American College of Greece.
Once again, the attendance was impressive on both days leading to a packed theatre on Saturday and Sunday evening, when there were more than 1,200 people in the AFF.
Climbers, kayakers, swimmers, cyclists, skiers, mountain runners, surfers, companies, organizations, clubs, photographers, campaigns met with people sharing a common background of existence and activity in nature.
Thanks to all of you and the unwavering support you have shown over the years, our vision for the Adventure Film Festival is growing ever closer to its goal each year.
AFF is one of the most important cinematographic institutions in the country, remaining unchanged in the ethical values we share since the beginning of its course.
A Few words about the 5th Anniversary Adventure Film Festival Greece:
- There were 11 films - international productions, including 1 Greek that premiered
- 5 speeches / presentations were held
- 2 movie related speeches were made by their creators.
- 4 beautiful photo exhibitions were presented in the interior as well as on the AFF scene.
- AFF has been supported by more than 25 companies, contributing as Sponsors, as Communication Sponsors and as Supporters, with exhibition stands in the theater.
- We are particularly grateful to The North Face, Gratsias Volkswagen, Fjällräven, Salewa, Dynafit, RedBull, Sol Beer and the theatrical group “Svoures” who have believed in the AFF idea for yet another year and have taken on the role of big sponsors at this year's event.
- We warmly thank our 25 volunteers who helped so much in the smooth running of the AFF.
Thank you ALL for your participation, your support and your encouraging words. You proved to us for the fifth time that our effort is paying off.
Organization: Way Out Adventures
Have a good winter! Enjoy the snow! Enjoy the see!
Enjoy the winds! Enjoy the rivers! Enjoy the rocks!
Adventure Film Festival Organizing Team